We are a multi brand Fashion Distributor based in London W1 Great Titchfield Street (next to one of your campus). We are offering a Showroom Sales Assistant intern position in our growing Team for Jan-March 2015 Full Time Monday- Friday. The travel expense and lunch cost will be reimbursed.
The job descriptions are as below:
The purpose of the role is to provide complete administrative support to the wholesale sales team. It is the first step for those looking to get into a career in Sales, Buying and Customer Service within Fashion Industry. Full training will be provided.
• Daily set up of showrooms – presentation and standards kept to highest level for selling season
• Manage dairy for the season ensure team have open lines of communication and clients times are maximized to viewing all brands.
• Greeting clients making sure they are settled into appointments and offered refreshments, opportunity to meet and get to know clients.
• Assisting in appointments supporting Sales Team with any writing or calling out of style no’s general help with any aspect.
• Communication – Email templates of selections of brands, answering calls internal & external, answering the door.
• Induction with all other departments; logistics, credit control
• Tracking which clients have paid deposits
• Checking and Organising the order confirmations and printing
• Organising carton/shoe box labels before goods leave the factory
• Liaising with suppliers and ensuring deliveries are packed correctly with style codes for the warehouse
• Tracking and log in samples & checking packing list against sample orders
• Support to various departments on ad hoc duties if required
• Must be highly organised and excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to learn quickly, plan, multi-task and work under pressure.
• Be able to meet deadlines and be team player and proactive.
• Confidence to self-manage their workload.
• Hard working and committed.
• Have the passion to pursue a career within fashion industry.
Please email to: email@example.com